Monday, July 5, 2010

Universal TV remote control


Friday night I lost the remote control for my very old Toshiba TV.
My TV does not have memory, every time I had to press the AV button on remote to change to my Astro receiver, without pressing AV button every time I power ON the TV, I cannot watch anything on the TV.
Now, hope you could imagine how painful on weekend to live without TV.
Unfortunately, all my attempts to overcome this situation were failed,and I was almost about to give it up.
Just got something in my mind and went search for remote controls in shops.
Als, found this universal remote control, it is like angel who granted golden axe.

It is working wonderful, all my worries disappeared.

Message: If it happens you to loose your TV remote control, do not give it up try universal TV remote control.

My Blog List